Welcome to Zimbrick Volkswagen. It's been 50 years since, John Zimbrick purchased his first franchise in Madison. Built on the foundation of customer service, the Zimbrick family has grown to 16 franchises in four cities, Madison,Sun Prairie, Middleton & Brookfield, Wisconsin. In 1997 the oldest and only exclusive Volkswagen retailer in Wisconsin became part of the family.
Zimbrick Volkswagen's facility was completely upgraded centering around the creation of an inviting and friendly environment that delivers a truly special Volkswagen experience. It is a place where customers come to experience the VW brand, its cars and its people. Come experience the future of Volkswagen sales and service. Inviting, Open, Approachable and Focused. These words embody both our philosophy and our heritage.
Thanks to loyal customer's like yourselves, Zimbrick has also won many prestigious awards including the highest Volkswagen designated Honor, The Wolfsburg Crest Award. We are very proud of this accomplishment since it indicates we are ranked #1 in Service, Sales, Parts Performance and Customer Satisfaction Combined! Zimbrick is the Only Dealer in Wisconsin to receive this Honor. We have also received many local awards including Madison's favorite Car Dealer by Isthmus Readers, Best Auto Dealer Grad Winner by Corporate Wisconsin and Madison Magazine's Readers Poll Best Auto Dealer.
Zimbrick has also recently earned top honors for Outstanding Service. Volkswagen of America, Inc. is proud to announce Zimbrick Volkswagen of Madison has achieved highest honors for outstanding performance through generationVW, Volkswagen's dealership recognition and incentive program. As part of generation VW, Zimbrick Volkswagen of Madison joins a select group of VW Dealers that surpassed challenging annual objections for productivity, customer satisfaction and training.
Zimbrick Volkswagen of Madison sets the bar for other dealerships across the nation by implementing best practices and mentoring associates to be productive, customer-focused professionals," says Bill Pulda, Dealer Performance Manager for Volkswagen of America. "This dealership is an outstanding representation of the service our customers have come to expect from Volkswagen."
Zimbrick is a company started from humble beginnings and built with hard work and trust. We are very proud of all our employees who deserve all the credit for our growth and reputation but we also never forget where we came from which is why we are pleased to be a strong supporter of community activities including the United Way, American Red Cross, The Automotive Youth Education System just to name a few. Thank you for visiting our website. We invite you to explore our website and let us know how Zimbrick Volkswagen of Madison can assist your vehicle, service and purchase needs. Better yet, come visit us and experience why Zimbrick is a trusted name for 50 years! We look forward to seeing you soon.
Here are a few reasons people have chosen to do business with Zimbrick over the past 50 years:
- Zimbrick is a well established dealer serving Madison and its surrounding areas since 1965. Many things have changed over the years but our focus on you, our customers, has not.
- Zimbrick has been awarded many customer accolades including:
- Best of Madison, Madison Magazine Readers Poll's Best Auto Dealer from 2004 - 2014
- Corporate Report Wisconsin, Readers Poll's Best Auto Dealer Grand Winner in 2005, 2006 and 2007
- Madison's Favorite Car Dealer by Isthmus Readers for 12 years (1996-2008)
- BRAVA's Top 5 BRAVA Favorite Place to Buy a Car in 2007 and 2008
- Zimbrick is a Volkswagen Golden Pin recipient and part of the Wolfsburg Crest Club.
- Recognized as part of the Wolfsburg Crest Club in 2004 and 2005. This club recognizes top dealers in Sales, Service and Parts.
- Awarded Golden Pin for North America in 2004 for combined Sales and Customer Service. This award is presented to one dealer in America who has displayed consistent performance and has received multiple Wolfsburg Crest Awards.
- Zimbrick believes in serving the community.
The Zimbrick Dealership Group recognizes the importance of fulfilling
its social responsibility through service in the community. Our business
and our employees are significant financial contributors to a wide
range of deserving organizations, most notably the United Way, the
premiere community organization in Dane County. In 2008 the efforts of
the Zimbrick employees and Zimbrick group placed us in the top ten
companies in Madison. In our effort to give back Zimbrick employees also
undertake other local causes including:
- American Red Cross blood drives
- Stuffed animal drive for area children in hospitals and police departments
- Porch Light, a men's homeless shelter
- Certified Child Car Seat installers on staff
- Food drives for Food Pantries
- The Automotive Youth Education System (AYES) and state of Wisconsin's Youth Apprenticeship programs which allow students in high school to begin automotive careers.