Thank you for the opportunity you have given us. At Zimbrick we understand you have choices when choosing a dealership you want to do business with which is why we uphold ourselves to a high standard focused on customer service, a reputation of trust and community involvement.
Here are a few reasons people have chosen to do business with Zimbrick over the past 45 years:
- Zimbrick is a well established dealer serving Madison and its surrounding areas since 1965. Many things have changed over the years but our focus on you, our customers, has not.
- Zimbrick has been awarded many customer accolades including:
- Best of Madison, Madison Magazine Readers Poll's Best Auto Dealer in 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008
- Corporate Report Wisconsin, Readers Poll's Best Auto Dealer Grand Winner in 2005, 2006 and 2007
- Madison's Favorite Car Dealer by Isthmus Readers for 12 years (1996-2008)
- BRAVA's Top 5 BRAVA Favorite Place to Buy a Car in 2007 and 2008
- Zimbrick is a Volkswagen Golden Pin recipient and part of the Wolfsburg Crest Club
- Recognized as part of the Wolfsburg Crest Club in 2004 and 2005. This club recognizes top dealers in Sales, Service and Parts.
- Awarded Golden Pin for North America in 2004 for combined Sales and Customer Service. This award is presented to one dealer in America who has displayed consistent performance and has received multiple Wolfsburg Crest Awards.
Zimbrick believes in serving the community. The Zimbrick Dealership Group recognizes the importance of fulfilling its social responsibility through service in the community. Our business and our employees are significant financial contributors to a wide range of deserving organizations, most notably the United Way, the premiere community organization in Dane County. In 2008 the efforts of the Zimbrick employees and Zimbrick group placed us in the top ten companies in Madison. In our effort to give back Zimbrick employees also undertake other local causes including: