Here are a few reasons people have chosen to do business with Zimbrick over the past 48 years:
- Zimbrick is a well established dealer serving Madison and its surrounding areas since 1965. Many things have changed over the years but our focus on you, our customers, has not.
- Zimbrick has been awarded many customer accolades including:
- Best of Madison, Madison Magazine Readers Poll's Best Auto Dealer in 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008
- Corporate Report Wisconsin, Readers Poll's Best Auto Dealer Grand Winner in 2005, 2006 and 2007
- Madison's Favorite Car Dealer by Isthmus Readers for 12 years (1996-2008)
- BRAVA's Top 5 BRAVA Favorite Place to Buy a Car in 2007 and 2008
- Zimbrick is a Volkswagen Golden Pin recipient and part of the Wolfsburg Crest Club.
- Recognized as part of the Wolfsburg Crest Club in 2004 and 2005. This club recognizes top dealers in Sales, Service and Parts.
- Awarded Golden Pin for North America in 2004 for combined Sales and Customer Service. This award is presented to one dealer in America who has displayed consistent performance and has received multiple Wolfsburg Crest Awards.
- Zimbrick believes in serving the community. The Zimbrick Dealership Group recognizes the importance of fulfilling its social responsibility through service in the community. Our business and our employees are significant financial contributors to a wide range of deserving organizations, most notably the United Way, the premiere community organization in Dane County. In 2008 the efforts of the Zimbrick employees and Zimbrick group placed us in the top ten companies in Madison. In our effort to give back Zimbrick employees also undertake other local causes including:
- American Red Cross blood drives
- Stuffed animal drive for area children in hospitals and police departments
- Porch Light, a men's homeless shelter
- Certified Child Car Seat installers on staff
- Food drives for Food Pantries
- The Automotive Youth Education System (AYES) and state of Wisconsin's Youth Apprenticeship programs which allow students in high school to begin automotive careers.
Our average rating from our customers is
Marcel was great! He was very helpful and more than willing to answer my questions. I never felt any pressure to buy. I had fun test driving the vehicles! Everyone went out of their way to make sureRead More >>
I'm greatly enjoying the new customer waiting area. It was very pleasant to sit and read while my snow tires were being put on. In addition, I also got a free chair massage! Great start to my day.Read More >>
Service was excellent. Pricey for just an oil change.Read More >>
This is my first VW. Brad and everyone at Zimbrick VW have been very helpful and thorough in explaining any service done with the car.Read More >>
Sun Prairie, WI
Bought a 2015 Golf GTI from Scott, could not be happier with the car or the treatment from all your staff. Thank you!Read More >>
Zimbrick dealerships are really, really good. I've dealt with 4 dealerships and give A's to East, VW East, Honda, and VW Used East, the 4 I've dealt with. Sales people have been honest, helpful, andRead More >>
The staff is very quick to help and knowledgable of their job. They know the details about my car, and let me know what it needs in an informative, not pushy, way.Read More >>
Wonderful service from Rob. Best dealership experience of my life.Read More >>
The level of service met my expectations - every bit as good as the sales experience I've had with Zimbrick.Read More >>
Jetta dieselRead More >>