Here are a few reasons people have chosen to do business with Zimbrick over the past 48 years:
- Zimbrick is a well established dealer serving Madison and its surrounding areas since 1965. Many things have changed over the years but our focus on you, our customers, has not.
- Zimbrick has been awarded many customer accolades including:
- Best of Madison, Madison Magazine Readers Poll's Best Auto Dealer in 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008
- Corporate Report Wisconsin, Readers Poll's Best Auto Dealer Grand Winner in 2005, 2006 and 2007
- Madison's Favorite Car Dealer by Isthmus Readers for 12 years (1996-2008)
- BRAVA's Top 5 BRAVA Favorite Place to Buy a Car in 2007 and 2008
- Zimbrick is a Volkswagen Golden Pin recipient and part of the Wolfsburg Crest Club.
- Recognized as part of the Wolfsburg Crest Club in 2004 and 2005. This club recognizes top dealers in Sales, Service and Parts.
- Awarded Golden Pin for North America in 2004 for combined Sales and Customer Service. This award is presented to one dealer in America who has displayed consistent performance and has received multiple Wolfsburg Crest Awards.
- Zimbrick believes in serving the community. The Zimbrick Dealership Group recognizes the importance of fulfilling its social responsibility through service in the community. Our business and our employees are significant financial contributors to a wide range of deserving organizations, most notably the United Way, the premiere community organization in Dane County. In 2008 the efforts of the Zimbrick employees and Zimbrick group placed us in the top ten companies in Madison. In our effort to give back Zimbrick employees also undertake other local causes including:
- American Red Cross blood drives
- Stuffed animal drive for area children in hospitals and police departments
- Porch Light, a men's homeless shelter
- Certified Child Car Seat installers on staff
- Food drives for Food Pantries
- The Automotive Youth Education System (AYES) and state of Wisconsin's Youth Apprenticeship programs which allow students in high school to begin automotive careers.
Our average rating from our customers is
car had been serviced in Utah by non VW garage and had poorly installed new timing belt. It took a second visit but everything was adjusted to proper position and car runs perfectly.Read More >>
Great service as usual.Read More >>
Brought in our VW Passat or oil change, to reattach the front bumper and to check a noise under the hood. We were very happy with the service and the staff. Everyone is always very corteous and knowlRead More >>
I purchased a 2014 Jetta TDI. I have a friend that has purchased several vehicles at this location and I have been with her several times at the dealership. All the staff were always very pleasant,Read More >>
Lake Mills, WI
i brought my jetta in and as always was given great service, keep up the good work tksRead More >>
I'm always impressed by the friendly, courteous and helpful staff. Casey in service, and Shawn in sales are the two people who I had contact with for the most part, although the general manager (sorryRead More >>
Happy with service. Quick and professional. Price for tire seemed high compared to competition.Read More >>
My experience was wonderful. I arrived and Casey took met me and took care of what was going to be done on my vehicle in a timely manner. I asked if the tires could be also rotated as I had not mentioRead More >>
Software upgrade was taken care of within time stated Personal were polite and helpfulRead More >>
Sun Prairie, WI
Trish got the car in and done faster than expected. Thank you.Read More >>