Here are a few reasons people have chosen to do business with Zimbrick over the past 48 years:
- Zimbrick is a well established dealer serving Madison and its surrounding areas since 1965. Many things have changed over the years but our focus on you, our customers, has not.
- Zimbrick has been awarded many customer accolades including:
- Best of Madison, Madison Magazine Readers Poll's Best Auto Dealer in 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008
- Corporate Report Wisconsin, Readers Poll's Best Auto Dealer Grand Winner in 2005, 2006 and 2007
- Madison's Favorite Car Dealer by Isthmus Readers for 12 years (1996-2008)
- BRAVA's Top 5 BRAVA Favorite Place to Buy a Car in 2007 and 2008
- Zimbrick is a Volkswagen Golden Pin recipient and part of the Wolfsburg Crest Club.
- Recognized as part of the Wolfsburg Crest Club in 2004 and 2005. This club recognizes top dealers in Sales, Service and Parts.
- Awarded Golden Pin for North America in 2004 for combined Sales and Customer Service. This award is presented to one dealer in America who has displayed consistent performance and has received multiple Wolfsburg Crest Awards.
- Zimbrick believes in serving the community. The Zimbrick Dealership Group recognizes the importance of fulfilling its social responsibility through service in the community. Our business and our employees are significant financial contributors to a wide range of deserving organizations, most notably the United Way, the premiere community organization in Dane County. In 2008 the efforts of the Zimbrick employees and Zimbrick group placed us in the top ten companies in Madison. In our effort to give back Zimbrick employees also undertake other local causes including:
- American Red Cross blood drives
- Stuffed animal drive for area children in hospitals and police departments
- Porch Light, a men's homeless shelter
- Certified Child Car Seat installers on staff
- Food drives for Food Pantries
- The Automotive Youth Education System (AYES) and state of Wisconsin's Youth Apprenticeship programs which allow students in high school to begin automotive careers.
Our average rating from our customers is
The level of service met my expectations - every bit as good as the sales experience I've had with Zimbrick.Read More >>
Jetta dieselRead More >>
Reliable work. Only issue was to remember to run the vehicle through a dryer after the free car wash.Read More >>
Your Service Department is impressive from A-Z! My first visit was to inquire about a routine maintenance appointment and to have the air pressure checked in my tires. I received immediate, friendlyRead More >>
Everything went smoothly. I appreciated my staff person's quick employment of an available coupon to reduce my bill. And while I did not take advantage of the massage opportunity while I waited forRead More >>
I was having troubles with a valve in one of my tires and ended up with a flat in this cold, cold weather. I utilized the Service Express and they took care of me right away. I am so appreciative of tRead More >>
Paul was very easy to work with leading up to the sale and Scott was very helpful during delivery.Read More >>
Sun Prairie, WI
Everything was great other than; when they loaded my summer tires back into my hatch they were wet, dirty, and tumbling around hitting the walls when I drove off.Read More >>
2005 Golf TDI serviced with oil change and winter tire install. Trish, Mike and others all gave this vehicle special attention as requested. Their consideration is so important as this vehicle is beinRead More >>
I love getting a free car wash every time I bring the car in. Thanks!Read More >>