Here are a few reasons people have chosen to do business with Zimbrick over the past 48 years:
- Zimbrick is a well established dealer serving Madison and its surrounding areas since 1965. Many things have changed over the years but our focus on you, our customers, has not.
- Zimbrick has been awarded many customer accolades including:
- Best of Madison, Madison Magazine Readers Poll's Best Auto Dealer in 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008
- Corporate Report Wisconsin, Readers Poll's Best Auto Dealer Grand Winner in 2005, 2006 and 2007
- Madison's Favorite Car Dealer by Isthmus Readers for 12 years (1996-2008)
- BRAVA's Top 5 BRAVA Favorite Place to Buy a Car in 2007 and 2008
- Zimbrick is a Volkswagen Golden Pin recipient and part of the Wolfsburg Crest Club.
- Recognized as part of the Wolfsburg Crest Club in 2004 and 2005. This club recognizes top dealers in Sales, Service and Parts.
- Awarded Golden Pin for North America in 2004 for combined Sales and Customer Service. This award is presented to one dealer in America who has displayed consistent performance and has received multiple Wolfsburg Crest Awards.
- Zimbrick believes in serving the community. The Zimbrick Dealership Group recognizes the importance of fulfilling its social responsibility through service in the community. Our business and our employees are significant financial contributors to a wide range of deserving organizations, most notably the United Way, the premiere community organization in Dane County. In 2008 the efforts of the Zimbrick employees and Zimbrick group placed us in the top ten companies in Madison. In our effort to give back Zimbrick employees also undertake other local causes including:
- American Red Cross blood drives
- Stuffed animal drive for area children in hospitals and police departments
- Porch Light, a men's homeless shelter
- Certified Child Car Seat installers on staff
- Food drives for Food Pantries
- The Automotive Youth Education System (AYES) and state of Wisconsin's Youth Apprenticeship programs which allow students in high school to begin automotive careers.
Our average rating from our customers is
Courtesy car was very nice and staff were accommodating. Helped explain my warranty coverage.Read More >>
Lake Mills, WI
I brought in my VW Jetta for it's first 10,000 mile service. Making an appointment for a Saturday morning was easy to do and very convenient.Read More >>
Cuba City, WI
Everything went very smoothly. My car was ready earlier than promised and the job was less expensive than the original estimate.Read More >>
We headed out on a four day weekend trip when we started hearing grinding noises when we stopped at intersections. We placed a call to Trish, our service advisor, who arranged to have us come in straiRead More >>
I brought in my 2013 Jetta TDI in for warranty work. I found Casey to be professional and quick to understand my needs. I thought it was a weird problem and was worried I would be looked at as havingRead More >>
Bought a 2014 Jetta SE. I first reached out to Zimbrick via the website and had a quick response. Marcel May then followed up with a specific Jetta I was interested in. Very easy auto purchase and IRead More >>
Everything was great! But what happened to the popcorn machine? I haven't seen it the past couple times I've been there. Very disappointing that it's gone.Read More >>
Cottage Grove, WI
I have been a satisfied Zimbrick customer for a long time. My BMW is the fourth car I got through Zimbrick. After my accident, being the perfectionist that I am, I insisted on ensuring that ZimbricRead More >>
******** zimbrick stoughton road ROCKS the planet with her patience, perseverance and exemplary customer service.Read More >>
Thank you for the extra effort to 1: alert the parts department so that the part was available on the day the work was begun. 2: Tested my TPMS tire pressure monitor system devices so identify theRead More >>