Here are a few reasons people have chosen to do business with Zimbrick over the past 48 years:
- Zimbrick is a well established dealer serving Madison and its surrounding areas since 1965. Many things have changed over the years but our focus on you, our customers, has not.
- Zimbrick has been awarded many customer accolades including:
- Best of Madison, Madison Magazine Readers Poll's Best Auto Dealer in 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008
- Corporate Report Wisconsin, Readers Poll's Best Auto Dealer Grand Winner in 2005, 2006 and 2007
- Madison's Favorite Car Dealer by Isthmus Readers for 12 years (1996-2008)
- BRAVA's Top 5 BRAVA Favorite Place to Buy a Car in 2007 and 2008
- Zimbrick is a Volkswagen Golden Pin recipient and part of the Wolfsburg Crest Club.
- Recognized as part of the Wolfsburg Crest Club in 2004 and 2005. This club recognizes top dealers in Sales, Service and Parts.
- Awarded Golden Pin for North America in 2004 for combined Sales and Customer Service. This award is presented to one dealer in America who has displayed consistent performance and has received multiple Wolfsburg Crest Awards.
- Zimbrick believes in serving the community. The Zimbrick Dealership Group recognizes the importance of fulfilling its social responsibility through service in the community. Our business and our employees are significant financial contributors to a wide range of deserving organizations, most notably the United Way, the premiere community organization in Dane County. In 2008 the efforts of the Zimbrick employees and Zimbrick group placed us in the top ten companies in Madison. In our effort to give back Zimbrick employees also undertake other local causes including:
- American Red Cross blood drives
- Stuffed animal drive for area children in hospitals and police departments
- Porch Light, a men's homeless shelter
- Certified Child Car Seat installers on staff
- Food drives for Food Pantries
- The Automotive Youth Education System (AYES) and state of Wisconsin's Youth Apprenticeship programs which allow students in high school to begin automotive careers.
Our average rating from our customers is
Brad was absolutely awesome . Fit us in during a holiday and saved the day !! Thank you was side team!!!Read More >>
Terrific service.Read More >>
Lake Mills, WI
Casey and all of the service staff have been helpful in both scheduling and getting the service performed on my vehicle. Thank you!Read More >>
Warranty service for an exhaust problem was done to my 2013 TDI Jetta Sportwagon. Repair time was short and I had my car back as promised. Great service staff and very clean facility. I would recommRead More >>
New Lisbon, WI
Came in to get recalls fixed on my vehicle. The service was great!Read More >>
I stopped in at the very end of the day because my tire pressure light was on. Casey checked all tires, filled them and examined them for possible leaks. He found one and advised me to stop during theRead More >>
I brought my 2003 VW bug in for a window repair and a broken side mirror. Casey was very nice and helpful. He gave me estimates on the repairs and then my final cost was well below the "worst case sRead More >>
We brought in a 2013 VW Beetle for warranty service and are very pleased with the quality of service and found the staff to be very helpful.Read More >>
I brought in my 2010 jetta TDI for recall work. I was there for a little over an hour and the rep kept me up to date on the status of my car. They were very friendly and helpful.Read More >>
Casey is awesome, to the point, and gets your needs matched with your schedule. He is definitely a keeper.Read More >>