Here are a few reasons people have chosen to do business with Zimbrick over the past 48 years:
- Zimbrick is a well established dealer serving Madison and its surrounding areas since 1965. Many things have changed over the years but our focus on you, our customers, has not.
- Zimbrick has been awarded many customer accolades including:
- Best of Madison, Madison Magazine Readers Poll's Best Auto Dealer in 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008
- Corporate Report Wisconsin, Readers Poll's Best Auto Dealer Grand Winner in 2005, 2006 and 2007
- Madison's Favorite Car Dealer by Isthmus Readers for 12 years (1996-2008)
- BRAVA's Top 5 BRAVA Favorite Place to Buy a Car in 2007 and 2008
- Zimbrick is a Volkswagen Golden Pin recipient and part of the Wolfsburg Crest Club.
- Recognized as part of the Wolfsburg Crest Club in 2004 and 2005. This club recognizes top dealers in Sales, Service and Parts.
- Awarded Golden Pin for North America in 2004 for combined Sales and Customer Service. This award is presented to one dealer in America who has displayed consistent performance and has received multiple Wolfsburg Crest Awards.
- Zimbrick believes in serving the community. The Zimbrick Dealership Group recognizes the importance of fulfilling its social responsibility through service in the community. Our business and our employees are significant financial contributors to a wide range of deserving organizations, most notably the United Way, the premiere community organization in Dane County. In 2008 the efforts of the Zimbrick employees and Zimbrick group placed us in the top ten companies in Madison. In our effort to give back Zimbrick employees also undertake other local causes including:
- American Red Cross blood drives
- Stuffed animal drive for area children in hospitals and police departments
- Porch Light, a men's homeless shelter
- Certified Child Car Seat installers on staff
- Food drives for Food Pantries
- The Automotive Youth Education System (AYES) and state of Wisconsin's Youth Apprenticeship programs which allow students in high school to begin automotive careers.
Our average rating from our customers is
2010 Jetta TDI. Scheduled 90K service. All good. No problems.Read More >>
Brought my Tiguan in for service. Trish was great in helping get everything taken care of, and was great at keeping me updated on whats going on and a time line of getting service done. Was very respRead More >>
I was bored at work and decided to go test drive cars. I thought I was interested in the GTI. Scott and I sat and discussed what I was looking for in a car and identified a vehicle that better fit whaRead More >>
I leased a Jetta SE. Shawn DeMay was very helpful throughout the entire process.Read More >>
Shawn is an awesome salesman. It was a very relaxed deal with no pressure. He gave us a great deal and I hope we have a chance to do business again.Read More >>
I brought in my 2009 Beetle for an oil change and tire rotation. I used the express service without an appointment. It took longer than the 30 minutes advertised, but I was also third in line so I unRead More >>
Fall River, WI
My 2013 Passat needed a replaced daytime running light, some safety work on the low beam lights, and a new clip for a broken visor clip-all were repaired to my satisfaction within a reasonable time peRead More >>
Had plenty of questions for the rep; received plenty of information. 2010 Jetta is one happy vehicle now - will return before the snow flies for tires.Read More >>
I brought in my 2003 New Beetle turbo. I have had all my maintenance done at Zimbrick because I am always satisfied. I love my little zippy car and hope it lasts for another few years and expect itRead More >>
Sun Prairie, WI
Everything but how long it took was fine. I was expecting 30 minutes to an hour less time to complete.Read More >>