Here are a few reasons people have chosen to do business with Zimbrick over the past 48 years:
- Zimbrick is a well established dealer serving Madison and its surrounding areas since 1965. Many things have changed over the years but our focus on you, our customers, has not.
- Zimbrick has been awarded many customer accolades including:
- Best of Madison, Madison Magazine Readers Poll's Best Auto Dealer in 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008
- Corporate Report Wisconsin, Readers Poll's Best Auto Dealer Grand Winner in 2005, 2006 and 2007
- Madison's Favorite Car Dealer by Isthmus Readers for 12 years (1996-2008)
- BRAVA's Top 5 BRAVA Favorite Place to Buy a Car in 2007 and 2008
- Zimbrick is a Volkswagen Golden Pin recipient and part of the Wolfsburg Crest Club.
- Recognized as part of the Wolfsburg Crest Club in 2004 and 2005. This club recognizes top dealers in Sales, Service and Parts.
- Awarded Golden Pin for North America in 2004 for combined Sales and Customer Service. This award is presented to one dealer in America who has displayed consistent performance and has received multiple Wolfsburg Crest Awards.
- Zimbrick believes in serving the community. The Zimbrick Dealership Group recognizes the importance of fulfilling its social responsibility through service in the community. Our business and our employees are significant financial contributors to a wide range of deserving organizations, most notably the United Way, the premiere community organization in Dane County. In 2008 the efforts of the Zimbrick employees and Zimbrick group placed us in the top ten companies in Madison. In our effort to give back Zimbrick employees also undertake other local causes including:
- American Red Cross blood drives
- Stuffed animal drive for area children in hospitals and police departments
- Porch Light, a men's homeless shelter
- Certified Child Car Seat installers on staff
- Food drives for Food Pantries
- The Automotive Youth Education System (AYES) and state of Wisconsin's Youth Apprenticeship programs which allow students in high school to begin automotive careers.
Our average rating from our customers is
My front turn signal lamp burned out as I was driving. I drove immediately to Zimbrick, pulled in the express service lane, and had the light changed and the car ready to go in minutes!Thanks.DarbyRead More >>
2012 passat warranty service was good staff was great !Read More >>
Brad Smith was very friendly and informative. He tolerated my wandering all over your facility and tracked me down (with his usual smile.)Read More >>
Sun Prairie, WI
Scott was very helpful and professional during the whole process of buying a new VW. I appreciate that he was not pushy at all or trying to drive a sale, something I can't say of other dealers in theRead More >>
I bought my car in and was waited upon very quickly. I was taken the waiting area and was offered some coffee and other items The car was services very quickly and when the service department indicatRead More >>
Brad and other service people have always been courteous in the extreme and clear about the work being done. ThanksRead More >>
This is our third Zimbrick VW purchase in 11mo, which says a lot! We've never had a bad moment with any of the staff, and Marcel is the best. Thanks for all you do!Read More >>
I went on a Saturday and they had me in and out in less than a hour.. Everyone was very friendly and my kids enjoyed themselves. Thanks again for great service!¿¿Read More >>
I brought in a 2003 VW Beetle Turbo for an oil change and to review some concerns with performance related to the brakes. Casey Nimmer (service advisor) provided me with a detail list of what is goinRead More >>
I came in for an oil change. Was well done. This car has become a money pit. I bought the car from the VW dealer across the street, E. Washington Ave. Had 105,000 miles on it, 4 years ago. Shortly afRead More >>
De Forest, WI