Here are a few reasons people have chosen to do business with Zimbrick over the past 48 years:
- Zimbrick is a well established dealer serving Madison and its surrounding areas since 1965. Many things have changed over the years but our focus on you, our customers, has not.
- Zimbrick has been awarded many customer accolades including:
- Best of Madison, Madison Magazine Readers Poll's Best Auto Dealer in 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008
- Corporate Report Wisconsin, Readers Poll's Best Auto Dealer Grand Winner in 2005, 2006 and 2007
- Madison's Favorite Car Dealer by Isthmus Readers for 12 years (1996-2008)
- BRAVA's Top 5 BRAVA Favorite Place to Buy a Car in 2007 and 2008
- Zimbrick is a Volkswagen Golden Pin recipient and part of the Wolfsburg Crest Club.
- Recognized as part of the Wolfsburg Crest Club in 2004 and 2005. This club recognizes top dealers in Sales, Service and Parts.
- Awarded Golden Pin for North America in 2004 for combined Sales and Customer Service. This award is presented to one dealer in America who has displayed consistent performance and has received multiple Wolfsburg Crest Awards.
- Zimbrick believes in serving the community. The Zimbrick Dealership Group recognizes the importance of fulfilling its social responsibility through service in the community. Our business and our employees are significant financial contributors to a wide range of deserving organizations, most notably the United Way, the premiere community organization in Dane County. In 2008 the efforts of the Zimbrick employees and Zimbrick group placed us in the top ten companies in Madison. In our effort to give back Zimbrick employees also undertake other local causes including:
- American Red Cross blood drives
- Stuffed animal drive for area children in hospitals and police departments
- Porch Light, a men's homeless shelter
- Certified Child Car Seat installers on staff
- Food drives for Food Pantries
- The Automotive Youth Education System (AYES) and state of Wisconsin's Youth Apprenticeship programs which allow students in high school to begin automotive careers.
Our average rating from our customers is
My 2013 Passat needed a replaced daytime running light, some safety work on the low beam lights, and a new clip for a broken visor clip-all were repaired to my satisfaction within a reasonable time peRead More >>
Had plenty of questions for the rep; received plenty of information. 2010 Jetta is one happy vehicle now - will return before the snow flies for tires.Read More >>
I brought in my 2003 New Beetle turbo. I have had all my maintenance done at Zimbrick because I am always satisfied. I love my little zippy car and hope it lasts for another few years and expect itRead More >>
Sun Prairie, WI
Everything but how long it took was fine. I was expecting 30 minutes to an hour less time to complete.Read More >>
Went went in for a tire repair to be fit in as possible and were out there in less than an hour! Thanks for the quick service and fitting us in!Read More >>
The sales staff were very through in helping us to decide on our selection of an automobile. Explaining in great detail the features on the Passat TDI. Thank you ShawnRead More >>
Sun Prairie, WI
I purchased my 2014 VW Jetta at Zimbrick. Shawn, our sales person worked very hard to get us maximum value for our trade in and took all of the time we needed to feel comfortable with the process. TheRead More >>
Sun Prairie, WI
We just purchased a new 2014 Jetta Sportwagen. Zimbrick rep Marcel May was very helpful, making sure we bought the car we really needed and wanted. I appreciated his knowledge and, especially, his patRead More >>
Mount Horeb, WI
My last visit was excellent, the problem was fixed promptly and I can feel the difference in the way the car drives. The service team is also very friendly and pleasant to work with when I call to seRead More >>
Alternator went out. Brad squeezed me in the best he could.Read More >>