Here are a few reasons people have chosen to do business with Zimbrick over the past 48 years:
- Zimbrick is a well established dealer serving Madison and its surrounding areas since 1965. Many things have changed over the years but our focus on you, our customers, has not.
- Zimbrick has been awarded many customer accolades including:
- Best of Madison, Madison Magazine Readers Poll's Best Auto Dealer in 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008
- Corporate Report Wisconsin, Readers Poll's Best Auto Dealer Grand Winner in 2005, 2006 and 2007
- Madison's Favorite Car Dealer by Isthmus Readers for 12 years (1996-2008)
- BRAVA's Top 5 BRAVA Favorite Place to Buy a Car in 2007 and 2008
- Zimbrick is a Volkswagen Golden Pin recipient and part of the Wolfsburg Crest Club.
- Recognized as part of the Wolfsburg Crest Club in 2004 and 2005. This club recognizes top dealers in Sales, Service and Parts.
- Awarded Golden Pin for North America in 2004 for combined Sales and Customer Service. This award is presented to one dealer in America who has displayed consistent performance and has received multiple Wolfsburg Crest Awards.
- Zimbrick believes in serving the community. The Zimbrick Dealership Group recognizes the importance of fulfilling its social responsibility through service in the community. Our business and our employees are significant financial contributors to a wide range of deserving organizations, most notably the United Way, the premiere community organization in Dane County. In 2008 the efforts of the Zimbrick employees and Zimbrick group placed us in the top ten companies in Madison. In our effort to give back Zimbrick employees also undertake other local causes including:
- American Red Cross blood drives
- Stuffed animal drive for area children in hospitals and police departments
- Porch Light, a men's homeless shelter
- Certified Child Car Seat installers on staff
- Food drives for Food Pantries
- The Automotive Youth Education System (AYES) and state of Wisconsin's Youth Apprenticeship programs which allow students in high school to begin automotive careers.
Our average rating from our customers is
Very nice service. Thanks, MelanieRead More >>
Sun Prairie, WI
Very good customer service, very knowledgeable and friendly.Read More >>
Quick ****************************************************** problems. Very satisfied.Read More >>
Scott brought the deal together in a hurry. we were able to communicate quickly and effectively over email. The only time I had to spend at the dealer was picking up the car for a test drive and thenRead More >>
Brought my 2013 Jetta SportWagen TDi in for a 20K service. Everything was quick, convenient, and priced right! Especially appreciated using the WiFi!Read More >>
A little suprized that I was charged for a tire problem with a new car that we just bought. I naturally assumed that it would be covered by warranty. Jim nienhuis 910 Columbia road Madison. wI. 5370Read More >>
I brought my 2006 GLI Jetta in for routine maintenance based on mileage. I was given a report in an email with updates and a vehicle "checklist" of the things that were inspected. I was a little disaRead More >>
I had excellence service on my Dec 10th visit. Brad had a rental car witing for me and the service was excellent.Read More >>
I brought in my 2010 Jetta Sportwagen for a replacement battery after it had trouble starting twice in 2 weeks. I got in right away, and 30 minutes later I was on my way. Fast, efficient, and super-frRead More >>
Brought vehicle in for replacement front wipers. Wipers were installed while I waited. Another excellent interaction with Casey.Read More >>