Here are a few reasons people have chosen to do business with Zimbrick over the past 48 years:
- Zimbrick is a well established dealer serving Madison and its surrounding areas since 1965. Many things have changed over the years but our focus on you, our customers, has not.
- Zimbrick has been awarded many customer accolades including:
- Best of Madison, Madison Magazine Readers Poll's Best Auto Dealer in 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008
- Corporate Report Wisconsin, Readers Poll's Best Auto Dealer Grand Winner in 2005, 2006 and 2007
- Madison's Favorite Car Dealer by Isthmus Readers for 12 years (1996-2008)
- BRAVA's Top 5 BRAVA Favorite Place to Buy a Car in 2007 and 2008
- Zimbrick is a Volkswagen Golden Pin recipient and part of the Wolfsburg Crest Club.
- Recognized as part of the Wolfsburg Crest Club in 2004 and 2005. This club recognizes top dealers in Sales, Service and Parts.
- Awarded Golden Pin for North America in 2004 for combined Sales and Customer Service. This award is presented to one dealer in America who has displayed consistent performance and has received multiple Wolfsburg Crest Awards.
- Zimbrick believes in serving the community. The Zimbrick Dealership Group recognizes the importance of fulfilling its social responsibility through service in the community. Our business and our employees are significant financial contributors to a wide range of deserving organizations, most notably the United Way, the premiere community organization in Dane County. In 2008 the efforts of the Zimbrick employees and Zimbrick group placed us in the top ten companies in Madison. In our effort to give back Zimbrick employees also undertake other local causes including:
- American Red Cross blood drives
- Stuffed animal drive for area children in hospitals and police departments
- Porch Light, a men's homeless shelter
- Certified Child Car Seat installers on staff
- Food drives for Food Pantries
- The Automotive Youth Education System (AYES) and state of Wisconsin's Youth Apprenticeship programs which allow students in high school to begin automotive careers.
Our average rating from our customers is
I brought my car in for an oil change. Casey let me know there was an update and would take a little longer. Casey then kept in contact with me regarding what the technician found. Casey met me at thRead More >>
Casey makes service easy.Read More >>
I have always received the most professional service from Casey! He is just the best.Read More >>
I bought a 2015 Golf GTI from Marcel May. He was always personable and helpful and willing to spend as much time as I needed and to answer any questions. He seems very knowledgeable about VW cars.Read More >>
De Forest, WI
Your offer to let me "test drive" the car home and overnight is what clinched the deal. Actually drove it to the test drive of the other car I was considering to compare side by side. Had that dealeRead More >>
I was thrilled with the service and the extra mile my salesman went when I stopped buy to say HI. I mentioned a scuff and a some tar I wasn't sure how to remove. He went and got some appropriate cleRead More >>
They did a nice professional job!Read More >>
Bought in my Jetta TDI wagon. Love it.Read More >>
It was more challenging than I would expect to communicate with the employees (a lot of phone tag). There was nothing delightful about the experience. Since spending money to do a car repair is notRead More >>
Mount Horeb, WI
Casey in service is awesome. My 30k appt was for the next day and Casey got it done the same day I dropped the car off. Awesome!Read More >>