Here are a few reasons people have chosen to do business with Zimbrick over the past 48 years:
- Zimbrick is a well established dealer serving Madison and its surrounding areas since 1965. Many things have changed over the years but our focus on you, our customers, has not.
- Zimbrick has been awarded many customer accolades including:
- Best of Madison, Madison Magazine Readers Poll's Best Auto Dealer in 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008
- Corporate Report Wisconsin, Readers Poll's Best Auto Dealer Grand Winner in 2005, 2006 and 2007
- Madison's Favorite Car Dealer by Isthmus Readers for 12 years (1996-2008)
- BRAVA's Top 5 BRAVA Favorite Place to Buy a Car in 2007 and 2008
- Zimbrick is a Volkswagen Golden Pin recipient and part of the Wolfsburg Crest Club.
- Recognized as part of the Wolfsburg Crest Club in 2004 and 2005. This club recognizes top dealers in Sales, Service and Parts.
- Awarded Golden Pin for North America in 2004 for combined Sales and Customer Service. This award is presented to one dealer in America who has displayed consistent performance and has received multiple Wolfsburg Crest Awards.
- Zimbrick believes in serving the community. The Zimbrick Dealership Group recognizes the importance of fulfilling its social responsibility through service in the community. Our business and our employees are significant financial contributors to a wide range of deserving organizations, most notably the United Way, the premiere community organization in Dane County. In 2008 the efforts of the Zimbrick employees and Zimbrick group placed us in the top ten companies in Madison. In our effort to give back Zimbrick employees also undertake other local causes including:
- American Red Cross blood drives
- Stuffed animal drive for area children in hospitals and police departments
- Porch Light, a men's homeless shelter
- Certified Child Car Seat installers on staff
- Food drives for Food Pantries
- The Automotive Youth Education System (AYES) and state of Wisconsin's Youth Apprenticeship programs which allow students in high school to begin automotive careers.
Our average rating from our customers is
Service was fantastic! Casey really did an awesome job.Read More >>
Lake Mills, WI
I have gone to Zimbrick for all of my Passat's needs for 15 years. This time, confronted with the need to replace an $800 part only 13 months after an earlier replacement, I asked my Zimbrick serviceRead More >>
I brought our Jetta in for a 90,000 mi. checkup and to check the fix engine light which goes on and off periodically. They were able to fix the problem, it cost extra, but the staff had put us on theRead More >>
Trish & Hooty did an excellentRead More >>
We came in without an appointment for new windshield wipers, and came away having solved a couple of other problems. Service was great.Read More >>
2000 Cabrio, approx 184,000 miles. In for clutch repair. Initial assessment was complete replacement @$1800. Actual work: replaced clutch cable clip and bushing: $144. Good news!Read More >>
***************** always. Best dealer experience, ever.Read More >>
Volkswagen Beetle, 2003 60,000 mile maintenance. Everything was completed, and my car is much quieter now!Read More >>
I have to tell you that I love you guys!! You fit me in when it was convienent to MY time, gave me a rental car so I could get around with no question, fixed everything I asked for and then some and iRead More >>
I brought my 2001 GTI in for service on Friday, January 23, 2015. There were several problems that afflict an older car like mine. First of all, I have transmission problems that I can live with butRead More >>