Here are a few reasons people have chosen to do business with Zimbrick over the past 48 years:
- Zimbrick is a well established dealer serving Madison and its surrounding areas since 1965. Many things have changed over the years but our focus on you, our customers, has not.
- Zimbrick has been awarded many customer accolades including:
- Best of Madison, Madison Magazine Readers Poll's Best Auto Dealer in 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008
- Corporate Report Wisconsin, Readers Poll's Best Auto Dealer Grand Winner in 2005, 2006 and 2007
- Madison's Favorite Car Dealer by Isthmus Readers for 12 years (1996-2008)
- BRAVA's Top 5 BRAVA Favorite Place to Buy a Car in 2007 and 2008
- Zimbrick is a Volkswagen Golden Pin recipient and part of the Wolfsburg Crest Club.
- Recognized as part of the Wolfsburg Crest Club in 2004 and 2005. This club recognizes top dealers in Sales, Service and Parts.
- Awarded Golden Pin for North America in 2004 for combined Sales and Customer Service. This award is presented to one dealer in America who has displayed consistent performance and has received multiple Wolfsburg Crest Awards.
- Zimbrick believes in serving the community. The Zimbrick Dealership Group recognizes the importance of fulfilling its social responsibility through service in the community. Our business and our employees are significant financial contributors to a wide range of deserving organizations, most notably the United Way, the premiere community organization in Dane County. In 2008 the efforts of the Zimbrick employees and Zimbrick group placed us in the top ten companies in Madison. In our effort to give back Zimbrick employees also undertake other local causes including:
- American Red Cross blood drives
- Stuffed animal drive for area children in hospitals and police departments
- Porch Light, a men's homeless shelter
- Certified Child Car Seat installers on staff
- Food drives for Food Pantries
- The Automotive Youth Education System (AYES) and state of Wisconsin's Youth Apprenticeship programs which allow students in high school to begin automotive careers.
Love the new building and accomodations, and the service rep Trish was great as well.Read More >>
Scott Eckert is the best! My second car. And my family has bought a few too. Zimbrick it a good company!Read More >>
I just had an oil change and a tire rotation. Everything was done quickly and efficiently. And they washed my car which was an appreciated bonus!Read More >>
Johnson Creek, WI
Great Job Done.Read More >>
Cuba City, WI
I brought in my 2011 VW Golf, which I bought used from Zimbrick about a month ago. I was impressed with the service, hence, the 4 star review. However, I'm pretty concerned as well, that Zimbrick soRead More >>
always 1st class service very happy, everyone is helpful and friendly we wouldn't dream of going any where elseRead More >>
VW Jetta, damage to driver side mirror, service great.Read More >>
De Forest, WI
The Jetta was due for its 80000 mile service. Our salesman is wonderful and actually picks up the car on his was to the dealership. The mechanics always do a great job and the car is running like neRead More >>
I recently purchased a 2012 Sportwagen TDI that has been a bit of a lemon. Brad has been extremely gracious and helpful in taking care of the issues that have arisen. Right now it doesn't feel like aRead More >>
Sun Prairie, WI
Hit a deer just north of Dubuque, IA at night in early March, car was towed to Zimbrick. My Passat was a fleet vehicle, and after initially telling Zimbrick to start repairing the car, Lease Plan/VRead More >>
Cedar Rapids, IA