1. Eligibility All full-time, direct employees can participate in the Volkswagen Supplier Purchase Program. Employees must work at a U.S. location. Contract employees or employees of subsidiaries, unless otherwise agreed upon, are not eligible. If you have eligibility questions, please contact Program Headquarters.
2. How it Works Present your personalized certificate to a participating U.S. Volkswagen Dealer. If you fail to present the certificate up front, the Dealer is not required to honor the certificate. You must also present a valid driver’s license and a current pay stub with your certificate. The Dealer will then validate eligibility and sell you the vehicle at the price then currently specified by VWoA under this program.
3. Participating Dealers Please verify that the Dealer is participating in the program, as it is voluntary. Participating Dealers will sell or lease the eligible vehicle and may offer you financing or leasing to be negotiated between you and the Dealer.
4. Financing Sales under this program will be eligible for special leasing and financing terms to be determined by Volkswagen Credit. In general, eligible customers under this program will be offered special financing and leasing terms and approval criteria by Volkswagen Credit. Please ask the Dealer for VCI financing or leasing terms to learn if you qualify.
5. Parts and Accessories The participating Dealer may sell you parts, accessories, finance and insurance products and other items as with any other retail purchaser. Participating Dealers may take vehicles in on trade and may acquire and dispose of such vehicles as in any normal retail transaction on such terms as they choose. All the transactions contemplated by this paragraph are strictly between you and your participating Dealer and are to be negotiated solely between you and the Dealer.
6. Vehicles Final vehicle availability is determined by the participating Dealers. Dealers are not required to sell you a vehicle from their stock or order bank if the vehicle is in short supply. Be advised that VWoA may from time to time restrict the availability of certain vehicles under this program. In such cases, VWoA will inform participating Dealers in advance, in writing, of the terms of such restrictions or incentives and the Dealer will comply with any such terms. See Eligible Vehicles section.
7. Claims VWoA has the right to audit all the records pertaining to this transaction. If VWoA finds that you violated any term or falsified any documentation of VWoA’s Supplier Purchase Program, VWoA may cancel your privileges to acquire vehicles under any special VWoA programs and may, at its discretion, seek to recover any special benefits you received.
8. Final Decision VWoA’s decision is final in all matters relating to this program. VWoA has the right to amend or cancel this program at any time for any reason.